Solar water pumps are often used in remote areas where the cost of running traditional AC powered water pumping is cost prohibitive or you just want to provide water to an off-grid home. Solar water pumping systems are also used to pump water for livestock and crop irrigation in remote locations.
Submersible Solar Pumps can lift up to 650 feet and fit in a 4" or larger well casing and are used when the water supply is deeper than 20 feet from the surface. Submersible solar pumps can operate directly off solar panels, batteries, or in some cases, an AC power source. Water is usually pumped during the day when the sun is shining and stored in a tank for use whenever needed. It is recommended that several days need of water is stored to be prepared for stretches of bad weather when no water is pumped.
Surface Solar Pumps are good for applications with shallow wells, ponds, streams or storage tanks. They are best if the water supply is 20 feet or less from the surface. While surface pumps generally can't lift water very high from a deep source, they can then push water great distances, 200 feet or more!
Enerzytech, an ISO 9001: 2015 company, has team of qualified and experienced people to handle your need for solar water pumping systems of various complexity and size. In order for us to serve you with a perfect solution, please give us as much information as possible
- What will the water be used for? Home /Irrigation / Livestock / Other
- What are your daily water requirements? (liters/day)
(Estimates Household: 40-200 lit/day/person; Cattle & Horses: 40-120 lit/day/cow/horse; Poultry: 20-45 liters/day/hundred birds; Young trees: 55 liters/day/tree)
- Will the water system be used year round? Year round / Just Summer / Just Winter / Other
- Is there another source of water besides the solar pump? Yes / No
- What percentage of your need must be met by solar? in %
- What is the distance between the pump and the closest location where solar panels can be located without being shaded?
[A] If you plan to use a WELL PUMP, please give following information:
- Well depth? in Ft./met.
- Depth to water? in Ft./met.
- Recovery rate- what is the rate at which the water in the well is replenished? in liter per min/hour/day
- Well casing diameter (if it's a drilled well) in inch/centimeter
[B] If you plant to use a GROUND or SURFACE PUMP and not a well, please give following information
- Describe the source of the water (Lake, stream, water tank, etc.)
- What is the vertical distance (not horizontal) from the surface of the water source to where the water needs to go? in Ft./met.
- How close can you install the pump to the water source? (The closer the better, 10-20 ft max)
- Length of pipe required? in Ft./meter
- Distance from well to storage tank in Ft or meter
- Diameter of pipe installed or planned? in Inch/Cent.
- Do you need the pipe to be pressurized?
- How much pressure do you need? (PSI)
Call us today for a free consultation.