WHY RENEWABLE ENERGY?
Conventional energy sources are constantly depleted upon use and are finite while Renewable energy sources are continuously replenished by natural processes, and are theoretically infinite. Solar, wind, biomass, tidal wave and hydro-power are examples of renewable energy sources. At Enerzytech, it is our mission to help India gain energy independence by increased use of Renewable energy, Solar and Wind in particular.
WHY SOLAR ENERGY
- In one hour, the Sun provides more energy to Earth than the whole world uses all year
- The silicon from one ton of sand has the potential to produce as much electricity as 500,000 tons of coal
- One KW solar Energy is equal to burning 170 lbs coal, which release 300 lbs of carbon dioxide emission
- Protection from increase in grid power cost with Solar PV's predictable cost from day one
- System Reliability with almost zero maintenance and a lifespan of 25 years
- Solar Power Plant can provide energy where Grid Power is not feasible
- Local Energy Production and consumption, negligible transmission losses
- Incentives from Government & State
- Net Metering for selling extra energy produced
- Green energy is received positively by your community, media, and stakeholder
TYPE OF SOLAR PV POWER PLANTS
- Grid Connected with Battery/Generator Back Up, for frequent power outages (complex and costly)
- Grid Connected with NO Battery Back Up, to reduce energy bill (Enerzytech Recommend)
- Off Grid System, for remote locations where grid power is not available/feasible (complex and costly)
WHAT WE DO?
- Residential, Commercial or Utility Scale Solar PV
- Turnkey project design, engineering, construction and O&M
- Regulatory compliance and project evaluation
- Technical workshops and training
- Grid interconnect and transmission studies
Visit out FAQ page for Frequently Asked Questions
Following are general price estimate. Pricing depend on factors like Geographical location, accessibility to the site and the Condition of land/roof, existing Electrical Infrastructure and grid inter-connection, availability of onsite facilities like power, water etc. We can tell exact pricing only after making a site visit.